M/s. Lloyds Metals & Energy Limited, Ghugus a prestigious sponge iron manufacturer in Vidharbha region possesses an impressive footprint and rich experience in manufacturing, mining and technology in arena of metal industries. We are one of the biggest customers of domestic coal from Coal India Limited in the territorial circumference of Western Coal Field, Indian Railways, and a considerable user of road transport network services for inward and outward movement of raw material and finish products. We are having a significant presence in the market of metals and power as well as providing ever being solution to make our customer delighted.
As I’m the CEO of the organization with my dedicated team committed to the company to the most profitable business unit through process innovation, accelerated product development & innovation working capital management. The asset is currently running at full capacity with high employee engagement & customer focused activities.
I am pleased with the growth in volume this second quarter at our businesses. Indeed I am very excited to be part of the LMEL growth story and see a strong next second half quarter in both volumes and profitability across the businesses.
MAJOR EQUIPMENT LIST OF M/S LLOYDS METALS & ENERGY LIMITED
- 1 X 500TPD Kiln: The kiln is designed for 500 tpd. Length is 80 meter and inclined at 2.5% slope. With refractory thickness of 225 mm, the working ID is 4.35 meter. Kiln is having three tyre supported by six support rollers.
- Cooler Of 500TPD Kiln: The cooler is 50-meter-long with 4-meter ID. The hot discharge from kiln is cooled by indirect cooling. The water is allowed to flow on the cooler outer shell thus cooling the product. Cooler is having two tyre supported by four support rollers.
- 4 X 100TPD Kiln: The kiln is designed for 100 tpd. Each kiln length is 42 meter and inclined at 2.5% slope. With refractory thickness of 225 mm, the working ID is 2.55 meter. Kiln is having two tyre supported by four support rollers.
- Cooler Of 4x100TPD Kiln: The cooler is 22-meter-long with 2.2-meter ID. The hot discharge from kiln is cooled by indirect cooling. The water is allowed to flow on the cooler outer shell thus cooling the product. Cooler is having two tyre supported by four support rollers.
- 1X55TPH WHRB: Waste heat recovery boiler is installed at 500tpd kiln and designed to produce 55 mt of steam per hour @480 ◦C temp with 65Kg/Cm2 pressure
- 4X12TPH WHRB: Waste heat recovery boiler is installed at 4x100tpd kiln and designed to produce 12 mt of steam per hour @480 ◦C temp with 65Kg/Cm2 pressure
- Coal Washery: Coal washery is designed for 150 tph to remove Sulphur from coal.
- Jackwell: Jackwell pump station is installed at Wardha River which having three submersible pumps (30 Kwh, 150 m3/hr) & total pipe line length is approx. 5 km.
- Reservoir: Water reservoir in plant designed for 46000 m3 capacity which length is 150 mtr. & 90 mtr. In width & 4 mtr in height.
- Turbine for 30 mw cogeneration power plant: The CPP is having 30 MW Steam turbine-generator set for generation of 30 mw power. Make-Qingdao Jieneng Steam Turbine Co., Ltd.
- 220KV Switchyard: 220 KV switchyard is installed for power evacuation at 220 KV voltage level. The switchyard is connected to 220 KV MSETCL Grid in Western Region. The Generator transformer of 30 MVA is installed for Power Evacuation from Power generated at 11KV to 220 KV. The details of 30 MVA transformer is as under: 220/11KV, ONAN, Make RIMA Transformer and conductors Pvt. Ltd Bangalore, Capacity - 30 MVA